Good news! Most parents/guardians of minor’s that receive care through Path can use the Path patient portal to manage their minor’s care without needing to contact Customer Support!
However, if you are unable to access the Path patient portal after following the instructions below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Logging into the Path Patient Portal to Manage Your Minor’s Care
Watch the following video for step-by-step instructions or read the how-to steps below.
- Navigate to the Path patient portal sign-in page by clicking this link.
- Enter the parent/guardian email address associated with your minor’s account.
- You will then see the below screen to check your inbox for a sign-in link.
- The subject line of the email is Here’s your link to sign in to the Path Patient Portal. To login, click the purple Sign in now button.
- Verify the account by entering the phone number associated with the parent/guardian on your minor’s account.
- Once the phone number is verified, you will click Link profile to connect the Path Patient Portal account to your minor’s profile.
- You will then be asked to verify your minor’s first name, last name, and date of birth and select Verify. The information you enter must match what is listed in Path’s system.
- Once verified, you will click Parent/guardian sign in. If a parent/guardian manages the care of multiple minors, they can link another profile by clicking Link their profile and following the same process. Please note, you will need to have a different patient email on file for each minor to be able to manage multiple minor accounts. The parent/guardian email may be the same.
Once signed into your minor’s account, you can use the Path patient portal to:
- Manage their profile settings
- View and update their care team
- Access their billing statements
- Contact Customer Support
Have additional questions? Email email@example.com