Most Path patients can use the Path patient portal to update their credit card information on file without needing to contact Customer Support!
Updating Your Credit Card On File with Path
Watch the following video for step-by-step instructions or read the how-to steps below.
If you are unable to access the Path patient portal after following the instructions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Once logged in, complete the below steps to update your credit card information on file with Path.
- Click Profile on the lefthand side of the screen to show your account details.
- If you did not add a payment method when initially signing up for therapy with Path, click Add a credit card in the Payment method section.
- If you have already entered credit card information and need to update it, click Replace card in the Payment method section.
- In the Credit card section, click Edit.
- Enter Name on card
- Enter Credit Card number
- Enter Expiration Date and CVV
- Enter Billing Address if different than Home Address
- Click Save
Your credit card information is now updated in Path’s system and will be used to make any payments going forward.
Have additional questions? Email email@example.com