Most Path patients can use the Path patient portal to view visit receipts/billing statements without needing to contact Customer Support! To log into the Path patient portal, click here. Please see the article below for more information.
Viewing Billing Statements/Receipts
Watch the following video for step-by-step instructions or read the how-to steps below.
Follow the below instructions to view billing statements/receipts in the Path patient portal.
- Log into the Path patient portal, by clicking here.
- Click on the Billing tab on the left-hand side of the screen
- Here, you can see any outstanding balance you may owe, and have the option to view statements and charges.
- Statements are organized by appointment date and provider.
- To download a statement, click Download statement.
- Click Charges (highlighted in red below) to view your charge history.
- Charges are organized by date.
- To view which payment method was used, click the eye icon.
Requesting Detailed Receipts or Superbills
Unfortunately, patients cannot access detailed receipts or superbills from the Path patient portal at this time.
If you need a more detailed receipt than what is provided in the Path patient portal or need a superbill for insurance purposes, please email your request to email@example.com. In the request, please include your name and specific dates of the visits you are looking for, and our Customer Support team will reach out shortly with the receipts requested.
Have additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org