After completing the psychiatry registration form and scheduling an intake appointment, new patients are required to complete an intake questionnaire 24 hours before meeting with their provider.
Completing this questionnaire in advance of your visit allows providers to prepare a comprehensive, personalized treatment plan based on your unique medical history and concerns.
Completing your intake questionnaire:
- Create or sign in to your AdvancedMD account
- Open the “Forms” tab from the main navigation bar
- Search for the Patient Psychiatry Intake form
- Complete and submit the form prior to your appointment (see recommendations below)
- Complete the form on your computer rather than on a smartphone
- Turn off any ad blockers or pop-up blockers
- Clear your browser cache prior to filling out the form. Note: Clearing your cache while you are completing the form will reset your responses.
If you are unable to log into your AdvancedMD account or are having trouble completing your intake form, please contact email@example.com or call (323) 205-7088 and press “2”, then press “2” again to be connected with our team.
Additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org